Saturday, February 25, 2012

18 Weeks!

So I am now 18 weeks, actually I will be 19 weeks on Monday.  I am feeling great, and I definitely have noticed an increase in my energy levels.  Today, for example, I was on a crazed mission to completely organize my husbands closet and clean and vacuum and do laundry.  Next is my closet!  I have to keep reminding myself though to take frequent breaks because I know I don't want to over do it.  As for my hormones, they are always unpredictable!  Twice this week, the littlest things made me just start crying in front of my husband!  That is so not like me, because I am usually very shy about crying, and one of those that cries by herself in her bedroom or in the shower.  Luckily my little cry outbursts only lasted for a few minutes, and then I felt fine! Gotta love your hormones!! :) I still haven't felt Aubrey kick yet..I have read in the books that between 16-20 weeks you will feel your baby move.  There have been a couple of times where I THINK I may have felt her kick, but nothing that made me say that was definitely her.  So I am anxiously waiting for the day I can feel her :) Here are some of my 18 week belly pix that were taken earlier this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment