Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Smoothie Time!

So I have been completely obsessed with Pinterest lately, and I found this recipe for a nutritional (and hopefully delicious) smoothie from hipmomsgogreen.com.  I am very excited to try this smoothie out! Especially being pregnant, I am trying to eat healthier and being that I am not a FAN of vegetables, it's nice to find ways to disguise the taste of them in things such as a smoothie.  So here is the recipe, let me know if you try it out and how it tastes :)
All ingredients are organic:)
2 Cups filtered water
1 T. coconut Oil
1 T. organic pure maple syrup
2 T. fresh or bottled lemon juice
1 Cup Kale or large handful
1 bag of strawberries
add a few blueberries to cut the “green” color (if it matters to your children)
Throw all ingredients into the Vitamix and blend until very smooth. You can also try variations of fruit and also spinach with it too.  Enjoy!

~xo

No comments:

Post a Comment