Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Waiting Game!

I am 39 weeks and 4 days.  I am still only 1 cm dilated, which I have been that way for about 3 weeks!!!!! grrrrr!!!! I feel as though my sweet Aubrey is just happy and comfortable in there and no plans to come out soon.  The doctor wants me to come in on Monday for a sono to check the baby's weight and how she is doing and they will decide on Monday whether they will induce me on Tues or let me go until 41 weeks.
One thing I am surely over in this pregnancy, is the increased anxiety I noticed I have been experiencing.  For example, yesterday at my doctors appointment, I kept getting hot flashes.  I also had MAJOR anxiety the whole time I was speaking to my doctor.  My face was beat red, I felt like my whole body was red in hives, and I was sweating like crazy.  I am so over that!!

Well I am extremely exhausted, I only get about 5 hours of sleep a night and work full time, so that is all I am going to write for now.  My last day of work before maternity leave is tomorrow so hopefully I will catch up on blogging then.
I do fully plan to blog frequently once Aubrey is born.  I want to be able to share all of her firsts with you all!

Good night!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment