Monday, March 26, 2012

DIY Head Bands

So, I absolutely LOVE pinterest, and while I was on there I found this great tutorial on how to make little girl head bands with felt flowers.  It seemed like an easy enough project for me to attempt, and I liked the step-by-step instructions in the tutorial.  So I wound up giving it a try this weekend, and here is how they turned out!  They were super easy to make and very inexpensive.  I did do a practice flower before I started, and the flower does take a little practice to make it look how you want it to.  I also used a 5th flower cut out at the end instead of only 4.  I also bought everything needed to make this at Joann Fabrics.  The elastic band came in a pack of 2, and the felt squares were so inexpensive.  Here is the link to the tutorial. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment