Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Wait is Over!

So last Friday, we got a 3D sono of our little peanut and also found out the sex!  We are having a GIRL!!!
Even though Jay really was hoping for a boy, so that he can teach him sports and all that manly boy stuff, we are both so EXCITED and happy that we are having a girl.  We have already picked out a name for our sweetie pie, and decided on Aubrey Ann.  Ann is the same middle name as my husbands mother, so it has sentimental value :).  So as soon as we found out that we are having a girl, I couldn't resist and went out and bought a few things! (I got a little carried away) I'll post pictures of some of the things I already got her later!

So now that I know we are having a girl, I am anxious to start working on all of my DIY projects I have been planning!  I will post them as I make them, along with pictures and instructions! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment