Monday, February 6, 2012

Family is Forever

We got to visit my sister who is still recovering from brain surgery.  I am so happy to say that she is doing a lot better.  She looks so much better and seems to be feeling better.  I am so thankful and blessed to be close with my family, and now more than ever family is really important.  I think when you are pregnant you really appreciate family even more.  I want my little one to have a close and supportive relationship with everyone in both mine and my husband's family.  I think everyone in life goes through phases where they value their friendship relationships more than their families.  I know I went through a phase like that myself.  But as I've gotten older I realize and have learned that your friends aren't always there for you.  They don't seem to always care or want to find the time for you.  I have realized that no matter what, through thick and thin, through love and hate, your family is ALWAYS there for you.  It's nice to know that no matter what your family always has your back.  Not to say that is always peachy with family, of course there is sometimes drama and disagreements, but at the end of the day, that is your family and you can never take that away.  Friends will certainly come and go, but family is forever.  Okay so enough of my thoughts about family, here are a few pictures from our trip.
My sister and her friend, she looks pretty amazing for having just gone through brain surgery!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment