Saturday, March 24, 2012

Coupon Savvy

With a baby on the way, I have learned that I need to start being smarter with my money.  That's always easier said than done.  Every little bit of saving helps though, and if you can save big, its totally worth it.  Lets face it, having kids is not cheap!  Between the stage I am at right now, with planning for a baby and buying all the necessary things that you need, ie. the crib, changing station, pack and play, diapers, bottles, and more, and then the stage of when they start school and all of those expenses, having a child (or more) isn't cheap! So saving money on other places that you can, like food, is a PLUS!  A couple of years ago when my husband and I were living down south, my sister-in-law showed me a money saving site.  It works really well if you live in the south and can shop at Publix (which I miss so so so sooo much!), however now that I live up north, I find myself still finding awesome coupons and deals.  So I wanted to share this site with you: www.southernsavers.com

You can also like her facebook page which is great for seeing updates on your news feed of the current deals she has.  One deal that I am excited to use it the 50 free prints from Shutterfly.  I already have a shutterfly account, but my husband doesn't :) 

Hope you enjoy the site! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment