Friday, March 23, 2012

Cravings?

Cravings during pregnancy?  Crazy food cravings?  I haven't really craved anything to crazy so far.  During my first trimester, I was craving pickles all the time, but now I'm not interested in pickles.  I do crave salt and vinegar chips though, they are so irresistible! The other thing that I absolutely crave all of the time, is Panera Bread Macaroni and Cheese!  It is so creamy and cheesy, it's delicious!  The only bad part about that, is that eating at Panera Bread all the time can be pretty expensive :(.  One nice thing I discovered though, is that you can sign up for a "My Panera" rewards card.  Every time you eat there, have them swipe your card, and you earn points.  Each points you earn, gets you free things the next time you go in.  For example, last week I had a free drink, so I got there yummy lemonade, and today I had a free smoothie, so I got a mango smoothie (wasn't my favorite). Just ask the cashier ringing you up for the card, they will give you information and you can just go online and fill it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment