Saturday, January 28, 2012

Only 3 weeks away from finding out the sex =)

Only 3 more weeks until I get to find out our Baby's sex! So our doctor won't tell us the sex until I am at 20 weeks.  However, I found out from a friend who did this at 15 weeks, that I can go to a 3d/4d sono facility and they can reveal the sex sooner for you!  Of course it's not free, and of course it's not covered under insurance, BUT I just absolutely can NOT wait any longer!  I think it's a girl, and I have had several people tell me that they think it's a girl as well.  You know, the old wives tales of how a woman shows, ect.  However, for the first time ever, my family who was in town from FL, just recently told me that they think its BOY!  Totally threw me off, because I have literally been planning for a girl this whole time.  My husband and I have even already picked out a girl name, I've picked out bedding, ect.  I know, I know, a bit eccentric, but I just can't help it.  So in 3 mere weeks I will find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment